Benefits of local farms
- Local growers can provide flowers that do not travel well or have a short vase life, and we are always trialing new varieties. This gives us a diverse palette from which to select.
Things to know
- If sustainability and a reduced carbon footprint, as well as beauty and freshness, are important to you, flower choices for your event are subject to seasonal availability.
- We will do our best to help you understand In the event of a crop failure or unseasonable weather
Picking what is fresh
- We do not have to look far for design inspiration. Our farm grows a wide variety of vegetables and small fruits. This allows us to select fruiting branches of various plants to provide texture and contrast in the design of our floral arrangements.
- Our cultivated acreage is surrounded by woods and wetlands which provide a source for judiciously harvested wild materials. Flowers come into bloom in a landscape full of natural and agricultural bounty.